“There is hardly anything in the world that someone cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price alone are that person’s lawful prey.
It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money – that is all.
When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot – it can’t be done.
If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”
John Ruskin (1819 – 1900)
I found this quote on the back of a card which a car dealer gave me at the end of a sales negotiation. Well, I decided to buy. Despite the weighty price tag. And I have been very happy with that decision ever since. Admittedly, I would probably have signed the purchase contract even without the business card with Ruskin’s quote. But the underlying thought was a perfect reflection of my own conviction. And that is still true today. In a world which seems to be spinning ever faster, in which everything is effectively available everywhere and at any time, can be compared immediately with every other choice and a single mouse-click suffices for so many decisions, it cannot be bad to remember from time to time that good business is still today governed by the same commercial principles which applied 50, 500 or 1,500 years ago. Genuine service can only be expected where every link of the chain from entrepreneur, via the individual employees through to the client or customer is characterised by competence, responsibility and reliability.
But it still takes more to create genuine added value. A way of thinking based on true partnership, for example, along with continuity and a business philosophy which targets sustainability rather than short-term profit.
That is the essential key to lasting satisfaction, and has been giving our clients the justified feeling that they are receiving more for their money for 21 years now. That is what we understand by “added value”.
You hold similar expectations? Quite rightly, in my opinion.
Property investment one step further. There are many good reasons to speak to us.
The 12 most important at a glance:
- Comprehensive individual advice ahead of a possible purchase decision
- Honest presentation of the chances and risks of a property investment
- Transparent scenarios for the development of your investment
- Broad spectrum of attractive properties in sought-after central locations
- Access to a diversity of financing instruments, enabling financing up to 100%
- Personal support before, during and after completion of the purchase
- Payment always in line with the building progress, free of commission for the buyer
- Constant independent monitoring, including TÜV quality management and control
- 20 years experience in modernisation and new construction based on the latest technologies
- For investors: Letting and full-service management of your property
- Careful tenant selection, with optional safeguards against rent losses, if you wish
- Continued support in case of later modifications, transfer/sale, etc.
We are your partner. From the very beginning.